Community and Business Events we are involved in:
- January 2015 - Builder of Excellence Award from Latham International
- January 2015 - Donation toward a therapy dog for a young child in Chesapeake
- Builders Board of Chesapeake - Year round
- Chesapeake Business Advisory Panel - Year round
- October 2014 - Orion Hunter Fast pitch softball sponsor
- September 2014 - Builder of the Backyard Haven Aquatic Therapy Pool
- June 2014 - Sheriff Jim O'Sullivan Football Camp for under privilege youth
- April 2014 - Prize Sponsor St. Jude's Dream Home
- March 2014 - Builder of Excellence Award
- March 2014 - Angie's List Super Service Award
- March 2013 - St. Judes Dream Home $1000 prize sponsor
- February 2013 - $100 donation to the Cerebral Palsey Center of Virginia
- February 2013 - $100 donation to the Chesapeake Memorial Fund for fallen police officers and firemen
- February 2013 - $300 gift certificate to the Chesapeake Jubilee to raise money for local Chesapeake Charities
- Janurary 2013 - $660 to Hickory High School. A teacher was unable to afford laser ink for her senior class working with websites and magazine design. We bought them and delivered them.
- Janurary 2013 - $350 gift cert to help raise money for St. Baldrick's Day. This event helps raise money for children with cancer.
- November 24th 2012 - Honor and Remember Fundraiser. Donated Signature Pools shirts and sweatshirts. Donated $100.
- October 27th 2012 - Chespeake Wine Festival
As a member of PBRC we collectively donated $15K to this event. This event is 100% charitable and donates all proceeds to dozens of charities in the Chesapeake community.
- October 22-26 2012 - Backyard Haven Charity Pool
We raised money and built a pool for a family in need here in Chesapeake. Tyme Fiedorcyzk is 15 with Cerebral Palsy. Visit our website at www.BackyardHaven.org or our facebook page (Backyard Haven) for this yearly giving back event!
- October 3rd 2012 - Sherrif's Dept. Food Fest - Vendor
Raising money for Children's Charities of Chesapeake
- March 2012 - St. Judes Dream Home - Prize Sponsor
- December 10th, 2011 - Autism Awareness Fundraiser
Bobzien Family Polar Plunge - After completing their pool build the Bobzein family invited us to sponsor this event. We had a great time and raised around $1000 for FACTS!
- December 4th, 2011 - Lighting of Lamp Fundraiser
with Starbucks and the PBRC, Benefiting Samuel Napier and Family for Christmas. We raised $600 for the family
- December 3rd, 2011 - Chesapeake Christmas Parade
with Edward Gosman & Assoc and the Joe Gosman Band
- October 2011 - Sherrif's Dept. Food Fest - Vendor
Raising money for Children's Charities of Chesapeake
- October 2011 - Chesapeake Wine Festival
The PBRC (a group we belong to) was the 3rd largest sponsor of this event. All proceeds to help children in Chesapeake.
- August 2011 - Sponsored two children for camp at YMCA
- August 3rd 2011 - Samuel Napier Fundraiser
Helped to raise money for a 5yr old boy with brain cancer. He is one of five children in his family. We were able to raise $1200!
- March 2011 - Greening of Greenbriar - Sponsor
Presented by the Noblemen/Noblewomen and the Chesapeake's Sheriffs Department to benefit Children's Charities of Chesapeake and provide dictionaries to lower income elementary schools.
- March 2011 Home & Flower Show - Virginia Beach Convention Center
- January 2011 - Strong Support Dealer Conference
Pool Builders across the United States come together to learn all of the new technologies Latham has developed for the coming year, attend builder forums, and share knowledge with each other.
- December 2010 - Noblemen Toy Drive
We collect toys all over the Tidewater region to give to local children with several chapters also sponsoring many families that have terminal children bringing them toys and Santa Claus for a wonderful evening of carols and laughter!
- November 2010 - Noblemen Golf Fund Raiser
Every year we participate in this event to raise money to help children in the city of Chesapeake. Each city has it's own chapter of Noblemen and Noblewomen employing different techniques to raise money. (pictures on Facebook)
- October 2010 - Food Fest - Sponsor
We team up with the Chesapeake's Sheriffs Office to help bring Food Fest to the city of Chesapeake. We will be supplying bottled water again this year and larger cups for the beer of course : ). Come out and have a great time and support a good cause raising money for the elderly of Chesapeake! (pictures on Facebook)
- July 2010 - Our son Alex plays football for the Hickory Hawks on the JV team - we were able to help with new helmets - they helped us with a sign : )
- March 2010 - Greening of Greenbriar - Sponsor
Partnering with Sheriff Newhart and the Noblemen
- March 2010 - Sponsor of the Mr. & Mrs. Hickory Pageant
- February 2010 - Donation to bring soccer to children 2-6 at daycares across Chesapeake through FC Alpha Soccer Club
- February 2010 - Virginia Beach Convention Center - Home and Flower Show - Hosted by the Tidewater Builders Association
- 2009 Nobleman Toy Drive - Nov.18th to Dec.18th
Thank you to everyone that made this years toy drive a success! We were able to collect close to 1000 toys to give at Christmas time to the local children of Chesapeake. Thank you Chesapeake, we love you!